We can help you assess the commercial readiness and potential
value of your advanced technology. We help identify target markets
and develop an approach to testing the market for the products we
envision. Our pragmatic assessments of technology readiness and
marketability have helped organizations such as
- AITech International - PC
boards for video processing, visual security systems.
- Bell Atlantic - Software
development tools, manufacturing scheduling software.
- Interval Logic (since acquired by Brooks
Automation) - Scheduling software for semiconductor manufacturing.
- LingraphiCARE America -
Software products and robotics products for people with disabilities.
- Schlumberger - Overall advanced
software research portfolio.
- Teleos Research (since acquired by Autodesk, Inc.) - Real-time image
processing and robot control.
- BelAir Capital, Viridian
Capital, Keiretsu Forum
- Assessment of a variety of investment opportunities.
- WiseWire Corporation (since acquired by Lycos, Inc.) - Collaborative
information filtering for vendor and customer relations in an extranet.
Return to the
Copernican Group home